Cengong County is subordinate to Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture of Guizhou Province. There are 3 senior schools (among which, 1 school run by social support), 3911 students at school (including 720 students in private senior school), increasing 26.5% compared to last year, and 886 graduates. There are 12 middle schools, with 11128 students at school, decreasing 0.45% compared to last year, and 33519 graduates. There are 89 primary schools (including 9 teaching branches), with 19243 students at school, including 3858 graduates. There are 17 kindergartens in the whole county (including 12 private kindergartens), with 5047 children at school. There are 890 teachers and staff in middle school, 1170 teachers and staff in primary school, among which, there are 1128 full-time teachers. Cengong County pays much attention to the building and development of education environment, and focuses on improvement of teaching level. In 2007, Cengong County Class Access to ICTs Addition and Procurement Project selected the wireless speaker system of SOYO Technology.
Committed to education use wireless speaker, SOYO Technology has not only developed a series of products with complete functions and excellent quality, but more importantly, formulated different solutions for different teaching environments and different teaching needs, which can satisfy different domestic teaching appeals:
1. The digital wireless speaker system of speaker version, suitable for school applications where multimedia classrooms, sound systems or speaker devices is not installed;
2. The digital wireless speaker system of receiver version, suitable for school applications where multimedia classrooms and sound systems have been deployed in classrooms;
3. The digital wireless speaker system of wireless receiver power amplifier version, suitable for classrooms equipped with only passive speakers but no other speaker application;
4. The digital wireless speaker system of outdoor version, suitable for individuals or school users who wish to achieve sound reinforcement with limited investment, suitable for movable places;
5. The digital mobile audio classrooms of popular version, suitable for schools and regions where the level of audio-visual education is not high and the funds are relatively low, requiring to quickly popularize and deploy the voice classrooms and improve the education level of language courses.
Founded in 2005, SOYO Technology has gradually developed into the first brand in the domestic wireless teaching amplifying industry after 9 years of accumulation and precipitation. Relying on solid wireless products, sound address solutions, and first-class after-sales services, SOYO Technology has harvested a group of loyal customers, and has been crowned the 2013 top 10 Potential Brands for Education Equipment Industry, and the top 10 Innovative Brands in the 2014 Education Equipment Industry, and many other major awards in the industry, becoming increasingly prominent in brand influence.
SOYO wishes to share with you the beauty of technology and innovation, creating a better future in the Smart Age.