Safety Goggles or Safety goggles are a type of personal protective equipment (PPE) that is worn on the eye for its protection.
Essentially, goggles are safety glasses that fit tightly to the eye, often with suction, and are secured with a strap that goes around the back of the head.
1. Suitable for use in a variety of environments.
2. Effective anti-sand dust, anti-fog surface, anti-impact, anti-ultraviolet, anti-particle.
3. The lens has a high light transmittance and is able to give excellent visibility under various environments.
4. Strong impact resistance, can effectively prevent the risk of dust, gravel, dust and other objects damage the eyes due to splashing.
5. Strong heat-resistant abrasive, can effectively resist ultraviolet rays. The impact-resistant lens is able to block 99.9% of UV rays
6. The material is light and more comfortable. Flexible frame conforms to your face for a secure, protective fit.